Friday, September 25
Takeout-Pick-UP-Times can be scheduled between the hours of 4:30-6 pm and again from 7:30-8:30 pm
We cannot get to the phone during peak hours between 5-7 pm.
DINING & RESERVATIONS: 508-779-7515
WE CANNOT TAKE SAME DAY RESERVATIONS
We are so grateful for your patronage, please understand that the seating plan needs to be completed a day in advance in order to serve you best.
Dining Hours: Wednesday – Saturday 5-9 pm
Reservations: 1 – 4:30pm
We are accepting 90-minute reservations for the patio and limited indoor dining. The time limits allow for sanitation between patrons. The guidelines also require a phone number of one person per party. We may have to shift your reservation by 15 minutes in either direction, but we will send a text message confirming the change.
We cannot guarantee a same-day seating for
- reservations made during dinner service
- reservations left on voicemail
Walk-ins are welcome, first-come, first-serve basis.
- Leave your full name and cell phone number
- The number of people, including children, in your party. We cannot accept parties over six people.
- Include any allergies or special needs you may have for instance: a highchair or if you need a low table-non-stool.
- You will receive a text message confirmation with your reservation. If you do not receive a confirmation, please call.
PLEASE READ BEFORE BOOKING YOUR RESERVATION
- You must wear a mask that can be removed when seated.
- Our bathrooms will be available for one person at a time-exception for children who must be accompanied by an adult.
- Each table will have a QR code that allows you to access the menu. If you do not have a smartphone, we can provide a disposable menu.
When we have live music, our tables are arranged in keeping with social distance. Please do not move chairs or tables. Also, you may be compelled to dance, but that is a no-no. Footloose town rules. Foot tapping is perfectly acceptable.